How to play
The rules of the game are actually pretty simple, but the players have room to create their own rules as they play but the official rules are as follows:
- An AirSoccer match consists of best-of-three sets.
- Each set is played until a player/team reaches 18 points.
- The last set is played until a player/team reaches 20 points
- Every player/team has two attempts to complete a successful service.
- The players/teams change service after every four points.
- It is forbidden to touch the ball with the same body part twice consecutively.
- Every player/team is allowed to return the ball with a maximum of 3 touches by any body part, except for the hands and arms.
- In doubles, a team has a maximum of 3 touches, however, the teammates must pass the ball at least once to each other.
- While playing, neither the table nor the opponent can be touched.
- In case of an edge ball, the play shall be repeated.